Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Elvis has left the Building

What was that Raj was talking about? Perspective?

You know how when you know when you probably should have listened to the combined voices of friends and family when they warned you against some boneheaded idea of yours? Okay maybe it's just me.

Well, I am happy to have ignored words of wisdom against this trip. Already it has been an adventure.

The united front against my bringing a hand painted plaster bust of Elvis however....maybe I should have listened to reason.

A very polite security fellow informed me that Elvis would never be allowed on the plane as a carry on as he was a "blunt object, you know, like a baseball bat." And because Elvis could be used as a weapon he would have to be packed in my luggage.

Feel free to place bets as to how long I will be picking plaster out of my stuff.

Perspective. It is all about perspective. Do good. Have fun. Pick plaster out of luggage.

No comments: